Equal Opportunity and Diversity Reports
The Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity prepares a number of reports on behalf of the University of Iowa related to the diversity of the university’s workforce and the diversity efforts and accomplishments of its faculty, staff, and students. The office assists faculty members needing UI diversity data for their applications for federal/state grants or contracts and responds to special requests for data for university administrators upon request to the EOD director.
Annual Complaints Reports
Annual Diversity Report to the Board of Regents, State of Iowa
- Annual Policy Notification for Students: Policies on Title IX; Sexual Misconduct Involving Students, Including Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment; Sexual Harassment; Violence; Consensual Relationships Involving Students; Physical and Sexual Abuse of Children; Anti-Harassment; and Anti-Retaliation
- Annual Policy Notification for Faculty and Staff: Policies on Title IX; Sexual Harassment; Sexual Misconduct, Dating/Domestic Violence, or Stalking Involving Students; Violence; Physical and Sexual Abuse of Children; Consensual Relationships Involving Students; Anti-Harassment; Anti-Retaliation
- Annual Policy Notification for Faculty and Staff: Nondiscrimination Statement; Human Rights Policy, Americans with Disabilities Act, Accessibility Statement
- Annual Policy Notification on Religious Guidelines
Reports of faculty, merit, and professional and scientific positions underrepresented for women, minorities or both.
- Full 2019 Underrepresentation Report by Job Group (opens in Excel)
- 2019 Underrepresentation Report for Tenure Track Faculty (opens as a PDF)
- 2019 Underrepresentaion Report for Non Tenure Track Faculty (opens as a PDF)
- 2019 Underrepresentation Report for Professional and Scientific (opens as a PDF)
- 2019 Underrepresentation for Merit Staff (opens as a PDF)
The following reports are available for review upon request at the Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity:
- Affirmative Action Plan
- Affirmative Action Plan or Persons with Disabilities, Disabled Veterans, and Veterans of the Vietnam Era
- Federal Contractor Veterans Employment Report (Vets 100-A)
- IPEDS Fall Staff Survey (Section G of the Annual UI Human Resources Survey)
Archived copies of earlier reports may be available upon request to the Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity.