Report a Concern

If you have a disability or accessibility-related concern, you can fill out the form below, call (319) 335-0705, or email

If you are a student who would like to report an incident of bias to the Campus Inclusion Team (CIT), please complete the CIT Report a Concern form.

Equal Opportunity and Diversity (EOD) can provide you with complaint options (both informal and formal) and resources. Not every report results in a university complaint.

If you prefer to call, contact EOD at 319-335-0705 or TDD 319-335-0697 or email


If you are currently in a situation where immediate medical, police or other emergency services are needed, call 911 or the UI Police (for on campus issues) at 319-335-5022 or your local law enforcement agency (for off campus issues).

National Crisis Hotline – 800-273-8255

Mobile Crisis Unit – 855-800-1239

Warm Line – 844-775-9276

Crisis Center – 319-351-0140